The following documents are required along with your child’s enrolment form:
- Student Enrolment Form (PDF Version)
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of residency eg. rates notice/utilities account
- Copy of passport and visa documents
- Completed Immunisation Certificate
- Any other medical/health documents eg. asthma or anaphylaxis plan
Our School Zone
Go to: www.findmyschool.vic.edu.au to see which primary school is your zoned school.
Students residing in the Cheltenham Primary School zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.
The Department provides guidance through it’s Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and the freedom to choose other schools, subject to facility limitations.
You can find more information and answers to frequently asked questions on the Department’s website under School Zone.
Further information from The Department of Education (DET) on how to enrol
If you have a question about schools zones call the VSBA Hotline on 1800 896 950 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org